My Candle Creations

Thursday, November 12, 2009

New Gingerbread Bakery Candles and Grubby Loaf Candles


I have just finished pouring some gingerbread grubby loaf candles...my whole office and workshop smell yummy!

Yesterday my workshop was beginning to smell a lot like Christmas...I poured candles and tarts scented in Christmas Wreath, Country Christmas, Frosty Pine and Spruce Christmas Tree...no wonder I am ready to put up my Christmas Tree...

I am also dreaming of Vanilla Bean Noel (a favorite duplicate of the famous BBW), I also have visions of Sugar Plum (nice sweet scent) fairies dancing in my head...and Roasted Chesnuts (yes, there is a scent called Roasted Chestnuts) on an open fire...

And I'll finish with a nice cup of Hot Cocoa loaded witn mini marshmallows just like this yummy looking candle featured on the right.

2 comments: