My Candle Creations

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Acme Couture

I just bought a new coat for my dog. I got it from Acme Couture on Etsy http://www.etsy.com/shop/AcmeCouture

I just thought I'd mention this because I am so impressed with the quality of Terri's work and how well the item was packaged...you can tell that this person puts a lot of care and love into her work.

This is by far the best dog coat I have ever seen. Unlike the badly made coats you find at pet stores this coat is made of Pendleton wool fabric made in the Northwest and lined with Polartec 300 fleece made in Massachusetts...I love Polartec.

This coat is warm and soft it has velcro closure, a nice fleece hood and for the fist time my dog has a coat that fits her perfectly since it was custom made to her measurements, not to mention that unlike the previous coats I bought it does not leave my doggie's butt out in the cold...

So well worth the money to keep your pooch warm this winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment