My Candle Creations

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Candle Imitator

Over the last few week I have received many concerned e-mails from my customers telling me about a new so called candlemaker who has been stealing my designs...doing identical replicas of my creations and listing them on her website, copying every words in my descriptions and even using the same backgrounds in her pictures to make potential customers believe it was me...

Unfortunately there are a lot of dishonest people in this world...I think that it is sad that some people have no personal ethic and choose to behave like this for money...makes you wonder what else they would be willing to do for a buck.

To that person I can only say that you are telling the world that even you think that my candles are better than yours and you are also showing people that your are a fraud, you are not interested in candle making at all, you don't want to do the hard work involved in making quality candles and creating your own designs...you just want to make a quick buck and would do anything for a little bit of money.

Beware Karma will bring it back to you tenfold.

1 comment:

  1. Update: This person is now selling under two different names after getting some negative feedbacks on e-Bay...obviously making a quality product is not her main concern.

    ReplyDelete