My Candle Creations

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Grubby Bakery Candles

I am sorry to say that I picked up a new Copycat Fan...someone who bought candles from me and now is duplicating every designs I create...I don't know what it is with these people but ever since I started making candles (almost 10 years ago) I have had people buy my candles to copy them...very badly in most cases, not everyone is talented and there are some pretty ugly candles out there.

Some people have stolen my pictures of my websites and tried to pass my candles as theirs...I even had a women buy my candles and put them on her website...

I don't understand what is the purpose of all that...why are you making candles if you do not inspired to create anything of beauty and have to imitate what others are doing...MONKEYS DO THAT...

Is it greed do you think that you will become a millionaire by making candles...Find yourself something that inspire you to create...something that is you...be yourself...don't be a MONKEY!

To me making candles is an outlet to my creativity...I have always been very artistic, I loved working with my hands, with colors, textures and shapes. When I make my candles I get inspired by a fragrance's name and take it from there to create something unique.

And when I am not making candles I am still finding ways to be creative to add beauty in my daily life...isn't life a work of art in progess?

2 comments:

  1. I am so sorry that someone is doing this to you. It is such a great and often therapeutic feeling to create things when you have a passion for them, which I can tell you do. I'm sure whoever this person is, that they will not come near to the quality and creativity that you display. You truly are talented and it's a shame that other people aren't creative enough to come up with their own ideas and resort to stealing someone else's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Danielle...it's greed I guess but these people never stay in business for long.

    ReplyDelete