My Candle Creations

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Handmade Frosted Cupcake Candles

Cupcakes are so popular these days...Every where you look it is cupcakes this and cupcakes that...you even have website dedicated to nothing but cupcakes www.allthingscupcake.com and www.cupcakestakethecake.com

Cupcake Candles are extremely popular these days and everybody is making cupcake candles. I have seen some very expensive cupcake candles...I should say extremely over priced cupcake candles. I have seen some cupcakes candles retail for $14.99 please get real are buyers really paying $14.99 for a single cupcake candle?

I have been making Cupcake Candles for 10 years now with my signature pink & white heart shape cupcake candles scented in pink sugar being one of my best selling cupcake candles...I sell 4 cupcake candles with a real bakery box for $18.95.

My cupcake candles are made with 100% all natural soy and non toxic wicks.

I have also been working on new line of Soy Cupcake Candles to be unveil within the next few days.

Cinnamon Creek Country Candles has a new line of Cupcake Candles, Grubby Votive Candles, Bakery tart Melts, Break apart tart melts and of course Cinnamon Buns.

We speciliaze in 100% all natural soy candles, handmade candles, bakery candles and yes, cupcake candles at AFFORDABLE prices.

No comments:

Post a Comment