My Candle Creations

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Candle Fundraisers - Fundraising with Candles - School Fundraiser Ideas

Looking for your next fundraiser idea?

Candles are a great idea for fundraising because unlike candy bars (No thanks I'm on a diet) you are not dealing with the perishable factor...I remember buying a stale box of candies once for a fundraiser...yuck! Won't make that mistake again...What about the mulch fundraiser where the guy wanted me to pay $300.00 up front...thanks but no thanks!

By selling candles your customers will not feel obligated to purchase they will want to...90% of American households already buy candles.

Have some candles on hand to sell and do a pre buy event...and your customers will want more. All my customers are repeat buyers and love my products.

Go to my web site for detail info!

No comments:

Post a Comment